Location: Home ► Courses ► Working with Others
Working with Others
Bespoke Courses available to improve your Working with Others Skills
Assertiveness & Confidence Building
- What is assertiveness?
- Types of behaviour
- Building rapport
- Being in control
Basis for Action
- Identifying the needs of your community
- How to achieve change
- Assessing the impact of change
- Group dynamics
- Stages of team development
- Characteristics of effective teams
- Roles and responsibilities of the Chair
- Successful meetings
- Managing procedures
- Managing people
- Why does conflict arise?
- Steps towards conflict resolution
- Roles of the intermediary
Feedback & Listening Skills
- Barriers to listening
- Selt-esteem and assertiveness
- Feedback: opportunity or threat?
Group Work Skills
- Range of roles needed in groups
- key roles
- Life cycle of groups
- Levels of involvement
Like the site? Or spotted an error? Please tell us.
Share With Others