Location: Home ► Accreditation ► Manual Handling of Objects
Manual Handling of Objects
The manual handling course is designed to reduce the risk of injury caused by lifting and carrying objects manually in and outside of the work place.
This course is aimed at:
- Anyone who would like to minimize the risk of injury when lifting and carrying objects
- People who often have to handle objects manually
Successful completion of the course will lead to the following learning outcomes:
- The process of manual handling in the workplace
- Manual handling injuries and the activities which cause them
- Manual handling assessment and control options
- The responsibilities imposed by the Manual Handling Operations regulations
- The anatomy and physiology of the spine with biomechanics
- The ability to carry out a basic manual handling risk assessment
Manual Handling of Objects Fast Facts
- The course is run over half a day (4 hours)
- The awarding body for this course is ProTraing.eu
- The course is assessed through a demonstration of safe lifting techniques and a multiple choice exam paper
- If you have a group of 12 or more, the course can be delivered in your own venue at a discounted rate.
Like the site? Or spotted an error? Please tell us.
Share With Others