Location: Home ► Accreditation ► Emergency First Aid at Work – Level 2
Emergency First Aid at Work – Level 2
This is the most popular of our range of First Aid training courses.
This course is aimed at:
- Existing First Aiders who are in need of their 3-yearly ‘re-accreditation’
- People new to First Aid who wish to become a recognised First Aider in a ‘low risk’environment
- People who wish to have basic First Aid skills knowledge
People applying for this course do not need any prior experience in First Aid.
In order to pass the exam, participants need to be able to perform CPR and the recovery position and successfully pass a multi-choice examination.
Successful completion of the course will lead to the following learning outcomes:
- the management of incidents
- the roles and responsibilities of a First Aider
- the treatment of casualties who are
- the treatment of breaks, fractures and shock
- performing cardio pulmonary resuscitation
- placing casualties in the recovery position
Emergency First Aid Fast Facts
- The course is suitable for ‘low risk’ environments such as offices, shops and community centres
- The course is HSE approved
- The emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) course enables you to give emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill while at work
- The qualification needs to be renewed every 3 years
- Annual refresher courses are available enabling qualified EFAW first aiders to maintain their skills more regularly
- The exam takes place at the end of the session
- EFAW certificates are issued to all successful candidates
- If you have a group of 12 or more, the course can be delivered in your own venue at a discounted rate.
Like the site? Or spotted an error? Please tell us.
Share With Others