Location: Home ► About Us
What is Skillshare and What do we do?
SkillShare North East is a social enterprise established in 1991 by Hartlepool residents and community groups.
Graduates of the VCS Level 5 Management Programme
collect their certificates at the Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough
'Strengthen the North East Voluntary and Community Sector by sharing skills, knowledge and experience.'
We do this is five main ways:
1. Provision of training and support to strengthen Voluntary and Community Sector infrastructure and develop the skills of its workforce
2. Develop the skills, knowledge and confidence of people enabling them to play a more active and influential role in their communities
3. Commission and undertake research to inform and influence policy development
4. Involvement in activities that provide opportunities to share knowledge, learning and resources beneficial to our client groups
5. Provide opportunities for people to come together informally to share experience and learn from each other.
SkillShare offer a wide range of courses designed to support both personal and organisational development.
We offer both accredited and non-accredited learning opportunities, short courses and those which may be delivered over several months. We are flexible in our approach to delivery and are able to try to accommodate groups who prefer to participate at a pace tailored to them.
To see public information about SkillShare North East Ltd visit the Charity Commission website
Registered Office: Belle Vue Centre, Kendal Road, Hartlepool, TS25 1QU
Company Registration: 4644119
Charity Registration: 1099756
Like the site? Or spotted an error? Please tell us.
Share With Others